- Extremely Rare Legacy Ranch Offering
- This ranch offers tremendous family history … the Kelly Family homesteaded the 2nd property in Carbon County in the late 1880’s.
- Significant Mountain Views
- 182 Acres with 54 Lush Irrigated Hay Meadows and an additional 15-20 acres sub-irrigated along the creek bottom
- Exceptional grasslands
- Excellent water and land layout for rotational grazing
- Numerous barns
- Includes a 1,252 square foot ranch home which has a new roof and vinyl siding. There is water damage to the ceiling from when the roof was leaking. House needs re-conditioning but is worthy of improvement.
- Owning this ranch can provide reasonable return on investment. For a plan to prosper call and talk to Chris at 406-962-3310 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$699,000 Property Type : Ranch
Address 1019 Red Lodge Creek Road
Sold Status Sold
Highlight 1 Lush Irrigated Hay Meadow
Highlight 2 On Red Lodge Creek!