- Very well cared for property.
- Excellent grass which was reseeded from fire.
- Located in the Bull Mountains where wildlife abounds … including elk, turkey and monster mule deer.
- Perfect getaway location, hunting camp or full time home.
- Extremely private yet 15 miles to Roundup and 1 hour to Billings.
- Good road system on property.
- Can run 34-50 cows.
- All sheds and improvements on this property are in excellent condition.
- 640 Acres – 560 DEEDED and 80 BLM LEASE
- Perimeter fenced is in excellent condition and newer.
- Several cross fences.
- 16×70 mobile. Mobile home is in excellent condition with newer flooring, windows, doors, appliances and deck. Nicely landscaped. 3 bedrooms. 2 baths.
- Outdoor wood stove feeds into the forced air system and provides exceptionally efficient heat in winter.
- 30×40 shop. Has 220 volt and 12′ overhead door.
- 2 lean-to sheds.
- 2 storage sheds.
- 3 wells. House well is 6 GPM. Well at barn is 6 GPM. Pasture well is 4 GPM.
- Corrals are set up with automatic waterers.
- Hwy 12 West of Roundup to Goulding Creek … 4.5 miles and left onto Harper Coulee. 3 miles to property.
- S10, T06N, R25E, All Less S25E4