Nestled in the Clarks Fork Valley the Bridger Vet Clinic is located in the heart of genuine Montana ranch families. The location provides an extremely high quality of life, recreational opportunity and a growing population. Bridger, Montana is a great place to live and work! The property is just over 23 acres which sits along the banks of the Clarks Fork River along with Beartooth Mountain views. The vet clinic has been in business since for over 50 years serving large and small animals. The community relies heavily on the clinic.
Although the clinic makes a great income now, the upside is evident. The clinic offers a greater than average amount of equipment on the equine and bovine side including an equine surgical suite and extensive breeding, dental and farrier supplies as well as an in-clinic hydraulic chute and mobile hydraulic chute on the bovine side. This extensive equipment allows for higher returns and a substantial increase in income as current services can be grossly expanded.
$500,000 in Real Estate (per appraisal)
$250,000 in Equipment
$15-30,000 in Inventory
The Clinic features a large reception area, large small animal treatment area, surgical suite, doctors and separate technician offices, pharmacy, 2 exam rooms, boarding, grooming, laundry and storage.
- Attached to the Clinic is a large animal exam room including equine station, wash rack, hydraulic cattle chute, padded equine surgery room with hydraulic surgical table, and treatment stall.
- Nearby is a barn with recovery stalls for large animals, mare and foal pen, outside hydraulic chute, all with access to working pens and turnouts.
- The Mare Barn is currently not being utilized and would make an exceptional boarding faculty. It offers 20 stalls with access to numerous pens and turnouts and outdoor riding arena.
- Indoor riding arena.
- Outdoor round pen.
- Covered hay storage.
- Lots of pens and working areas.
- Several larger pastures with run in-run out sheds.
Some of the other inventory includes a small tractor, manure spreader, hydraulic chutes, vet truck, Kawasaki mule, blood machines, microscopes, centrifuge, iRAP centrifuge, cattle and equine/small animal ultrasounds, digital X-ray, fluid pump, small animal gas anesthesia, pulse-oximeter, lactometer … and too much other valuable equipment to list here.
Excellent opportunity to own a long term established business with exceptional opportunity to increase returns. Great for a veterinarian or business owner alike. Please call broker to discuss this exciting opportunity!