Clarks Fork Valley Riverfront Irrigated Farm
- Beautiful farm with fertile irrigated land and Clarks Fork River frontage.
- Located on paved highway just south of Fromberg.
- Beartooth and Pryor Mountain views.
- Crops for 2019 were barley and sugar beets.
- Highway 310 splits the property.
- Approximately 206 Irrigated Acres.
- Included 194 Shares of the Bartlett Canal and 32.88 Shares in the Sand Creek/Fromberg Canal Company.
- Natural gas available.
- Old farmstead on property.
- Cell tower not included. Tower is situated on 3,000 square feet of land and has a Right of Way utilizing the existing farm road, which also goes to a head gate on property.
- S29, T05 S, R23 E, NW4, NW4SW4, LTS 2, 3, & 6 LESS ROW; AND S29, T05 S, R23 E, PT SW4SW4 LESS HWY ROW & COS 53.725 2391 RB & LT 7 BLK 5 COS 1528 AM; AND S30, T05 S, R23 E, TR 2 COS 2391 RB; AND S32, T05 S, R23 E, PT LT 3
- Highway 310, Fromberg, Montana
- 334 Acres
- For Sale
- Productive Irrigated Farm
Taxes Approximately $3,700/year
Water Costs Approximately $2,800/year