Highway 78, Roundup, MT
- Runs 125+ pairs
- Well Managed
- Improvements are in excellent condition … neat and clean
- Excellent unit for livestock with recreational appeal
- Close to town … good access on paved road
- Just a few miles North of Roundup on Highway 87
- 2014 mobile (16×80) is in excellent condition and has 2 Bedrooms and 2 Baths
- Mobile has 24″ concrete pad around entire outside edge with high end skirting allowing for more energy efficiency and seals out rodents.
- Large family room attached to mobile (18×21)
- Garage attached to family room and is 30×40, heated and has two 10′ overhead doors with automatic openers
- Large shop attached to mobile
- Shop is 40×80 with 14′ overhead door
- Furnace and water heater – propane
- Living room and garage heaters – propane
Misc Broker Notes
- Power (Fergus Electric) runs from house to corrals
- Water runs in pipeline from corral well to house. The well is newer and 14 gpm. There is a 1,700 gallon cistern and 1,000 gallon stock tank for storage. Newer control panel provides 60 gallons of pressure to house.
- Corrals built to process 80 cows
Notes on South Unit
- 320 acres near house – used for calving and hay fields (approx. 150 acres hay). Watered with tank near house. Typically used Sept thru 1st of December.
- 480 acres with corrals – used for wintering. Watered with well hooked to enclosed fiberglass tank (water swirl design). Pasture also includes a reservoir which is full 50% of the years.
- 320 acres – used for summer pasture. Watered with windmill feeding two stock tanks.
- Ranch road used to be old highway, so has an excellent base, excellent current condition
Notes on North Unit
- 8-9 gpm well w/power feeds a nearly 2 mile water pipeline and has two enclosed stock tanks for storage, plus a storage reservoir (not being used, needs new liner)
- Excellent shelter
- The owner is providing an inexpensive, long-term private lease on the N 1/2 of Section 11 (320 acres) and will also provide a Right of First Refusal to the new buyer.
- Wagon wheel watering system feeds 5 separate 320 acre pastures. Has large enclosed tank in center (end of pipeline) and additional tank for BLM pasture.
- Several miles of South Willow Creek runs thru this unit, however, it is seasonal, running approx. 2 out of every 8 years. Even in dry years, there will be intermittent pools of water.
- Sec 34 BLM has approx 60 acres of crested wheat in the NE corner. It is fenced to comply with agreement to graze crested wheat early.
- Sec 34 BLM has a large reservoir in the NW corner (has not been dry in the past 7 years).
- Sec 34 BLM has a windmill hooked to a well and 2 stock tanks in the SE corner
- Sec 11 has no water and cows come to the concrete tank in Sec 3 to water
- Sec 12 BLM has a solar well hooked to a tank that needs repair/replacing. Automatic shut-off when empty and refills in 4-5 hours.
- Sec 12 BLM has approx 80 acres of crested wheat with an early grazing agreement.
- Mule deer
- Hungarian partridge
3,840 Acres TOTAL
- 2,240 DEEDED
- 1,280 BLM
- 320 Private Lease
- North: S03, T09 N, R25 E, ALL (641.8) and S09, T09 N, R25 E, N2 (317.58)
- South: S26, T09 N, R25 E, W2 (320) and S27, T09 N, R25 E, ACRES 480, E2, SW4 (480) and S34, T09 N, R25 E, NE4 N2NW4 SE4NW4 NE4SE4 (320) and S27, T09 N, R25 E, NW4 (160)
- US-87, Roundup, MT, USA