Clarks Fork River Farm, Fromberg, MT
A Premium Irrigated, Riverfront Farm in Clarks Fork Valley, Carbon County, Montana
- Beautiful farm with fertile irrigated land and Clarks Fork River frontage.
- Located on paved highway just south of Fromberg.
- Beartooth and Pryor Mountain views.
- Crops for 2019 were barley and sugar beets.
- Approximately 170 Acres with 100 Irrigated.
- Included Shares of the Bartlett Canal and the Sand Creek/Fromberg Canal Company.
- Natural gas available.
- Old farmstead on property.
- Owner keeping 68 acre parcel in NE corner with farmstead. New legal and survey forthcoming.
- Clarks Fork Riverfront
- Shares in Bartlett Canal
- Shares in Sand Creek
- S29, T05 S, R23 E, NW4, NW4SW4, LTS 2, 3, & 6 LESS ROW – 94.49 *East of Hwy & less Waynes Tract 4 (68.33 ac)
- S29, T05 S, R23 E, PT SW4SW4 LESS HWY ROW & COS 2391 RB & LT 7 BLK 5 COS 1528 AM (53.725 ac)
S32, T05 S, R23 E, PT LT 3 (21.89)
- Total 170.105 Acres
- 100.625 Irrigated
- 69.48 Grazing
- Highway 310, Fromberg, MT
- For Sale
There is an old homestead on the property and although it is inhabitable, it may be the perfect location for a new homestead or recreational retreat