The Bull Mountain Ranch
- The Bull Mountain Ranch features 3,868 Acres of prime ranch land and incredible hunting ground in the heart of the Bull Mountains.
- This super simple to run ranch offers excellent improvements for cow calf, yearling or horse operation. There is outstanding water and fence improvements with excellent access and ability to create an advanced grazing program.
- In addition to good grass and exceptional views, there is a rarely used 4 bedroom, 4 bath home located on top of one of the highest points in the Bull Mountain Range with 360 degree views and access to thousands of acres of BLM and some of the best mule deer, elk, turkey and antelope hunting in the state.
- This ranch offers an excellent opportunity for family recreational, outfitting, corporate retreat. Only 45 minutes to Billings Airport.
- Well maintained 1964 Ranch Home with 1,008 SF on main floor and 1,008 SF on partially finished lower walkout level. 3 Bedrooms.
- Several pole barns, corrals, sheds, etc.
- This ranch is ideal for someone wanting to run yearlings, cow/calf pairs, bison or sheep.
- 4 wells on ranch headquarters, all with solar pumps
- 1 well at Steamboat Butte house, run with solar pump
- 2 wells, 1 on each tract not adjoining headquarters
- Sitting on one of the highest points in the Bull Mountains
- 4 bedroom, 4 baths
- 2,864 Square Feet, Custom Log Home, Built in 2007
- Privacy and seclusion … yet only 45 minutes to Billings
- 23336 Marsh Road, Worden, MT 59088
- 3,868 Acres
- For Sale
- Exceptional hunting/Prime ranchland
- Ranch headquarters/Additional 4 BR Lodge