240 N Dry Creek Rd, Bridger, MT
- This is a fantastic 240 acre parcel with numerous possibilities.
- There is a high rim with numerous building sites with fantastic views of the Beartooth Mountains, Pryor Mountains and the Clarks Fork River Valley. Unique rock outcroppings and trees are located on the high rim as well.
- The property slopes down to lower ground, including some dryland farmland. This would be perfect for a horse/livestock setup with pasture and room for future barns.
- Extremely private with big views.
- Excellent water in the area … very good wells.
- There are absolutely NO restrictions on this land. The land was split into 20 acre parcels in the early 90’s. So you could easily sell a 20 acre parcel or deed one to a family member (children).
- N Dry Creek Rd, Bridger, MT
- 240 Acres