20 Acres Wade Rd, Red Lodge, MT
A Premium 20 Acre Build Site with Water
- Exceptionally high quality land just 3 miles from Red Lodge with excellent access!
- Consists of open grasslands, wooded areas featuring evergreens and aspens and a prominent coulee with springs which is a favored wildlife area.
- Two excellent building sites. Covenants allow for one future family split.
- Traversed by a seasonal stream.
- This tract is part of an extensive mountain front habitat hosting deer, elk, moose, bears and all other common species of this environment.
- Elevation 5,800-5,900 feet.
- Magnificent views of surrounding areas, Pryor Mountain and Big Horn Mountains.
- Traversed by seasonal stream, an old irrigation ditch, long healed, with the appearance of a mountain stream
- A prominent wet coulee with springs, a favorite wildlife corridor
- An excellent pondsite on property, yet to be developed
- Excellent wells in area
- Wade Rd, Red Lodge, MT 59068
- 20.335 Acres
- For Sale
Take Highway 78 West of Red Lodge. Left on Fox Rd. At end of Fox Road, turn left onto Mane Trail which becomes Wade Road. Note: there is a Private Property sign when you turn onto Wade Road … keep going
Part of HOA with annual dues that fluctuate based on needs for road repairs