Highway Commercial, Red Lodge, MT
A Premium Highway Commercial Location
- Excellent highway commercial location located on the North side of Red Lodge.
- Busy location on the way into Red Lodge.
- Lots of visibility.
- Next to Sam’s Tap Room.
- 2 Acres
- Highway Commercial
- Highway 212, Red Lodge, MT
- For Sale
Excepts from cityofredlodge.net …
- Tucked into a mountain valley between glaciers and plains, Red Lodge is a unique community that blends a love for the Great Outdoors with a strong spirit of hospitality and open friendliness. You could say we’re a beautiful 60-mile drive from anywhere — the economic and business center of Billings, Montana is just 60 miles north, the western rodeo town of Cody, Wyoming is an easy hour’s drive south, and, via either of two mountainous routes, the world’s outdoor playground of Yellowstone National Park is just 60 miles up (actually, south-west, but it feels like up). Which means we’re far enough away to be a true community of our own, while airports, shipping and banking hubs, and the amenities of a city are close by when you need them.
- Tourism is the obvious economy in Red Lodge, fueled by access to Yellowstone National Park via the celebrated Beartooth Highway during the summer and skiing on Red Lodge Mountain during the winter. But as county seat and home to substantial hospital and school systems, Red Lodge also has a year-round economy that attracts families and young people alike.