Canyon Creek Ranch, Molt/Laurel
A Premium Hunting & Grazing Ranch in Yellowstone County
This is a strong agricultural and recreational ranch. Rolling grasslands, abundant water and wildlife … hard to find just 15 minutes to Billings!
The Canyon Creek runs through property providing productive creek bottoms and wildlife habitat. The balance of the land consists of open grass meadows, timbered canyons, sheltered coulees and expansive landscapes with stunning views of 7 mountain ranges.
Abundant with water, wildlife, power, grass and privacy.
- Canyon Creek provides live water flowing through ranch, nearly 1.5 miles of creek front
- Expansive landscape providing stunning views of 7 mountain ranges
- Open grassy meadows
- Productive creek bottoms
- Abundant wildlife
- Timbered canyons
- Sheltered coulees
- Current utilized as yearling operation
- Indoor riding arena/stables/living quarters sitting on the banks of the Canyon Creek
- Open hay storage shed
- Working corrals
- Holding pens
- Tons of power
- 6 wells
- Pipeline feeding multiple water tanks
- Multiple entry locations to this property
- Excellent location for a family retreat
- Future development potential given abundant power, water, access points and 15 minutes to Billings
- The ranch is rich in water resources consisting of live water with Canyon Creek running through property for nearly 1.5 miles.
- 6 wells on property with pipelines feeding multiple water tanks.
- Pond potential with State Approved site.
- Horse barn with indoor riding arena, stables and living quarters
- Pipe corrals
- Holding pens
- Metal hay storage shed
- All sitting on the banks of the Canyon Creek
- Easy to build location with power, water and excellent gravel road
- Skeet shooting range
- Elevated deer stand
- 1,859 Acres Deeded
- Canyon Creek Rd, Molt/Laurel, MT
- 1,859 Acres
- For Sale